Friday, April 8, 2011

~~Pinkeeps~~

Hello all prim friends..
It's finally Friday and I am so ready for the weekend..
The weekend is supposed to be beautiful here so I am planning on working
out in the yard both days...I worked 7 hours yesterday cleaning up sticks and leaves that gathered over
the winter....
I gathered more mountain stone and started another flower bed that I would like to get done within the
next couple of days..Today was a rainy day so nothing was accomplished outside..
I am so grateful that we have allot of acreage here but when the Spring rolls around ..
cleaning it all up is another story..
My muscles felt it this morning when I got out of bed..
Sore where I've never been sore before..

With the warmer temperatures this week are forsythia bushes finally opened up...Cluster of yellow everywhere..Such a beautiful sight for Spring..

I also got my Front door and Sun room door painted...
I'll post pictures of them at another time...
I've been wanting to paint them for this good while but just couldn't find the right color..
It had to be a darker color nothing light because of it blending into much with the stone
on the house..
So that's another project that was crossed off my to do list this week.

In the evenings I did get to finish up on some pin keeps that I've been working on for Spring and Easter..
The first two patterns are free from Betty over at
http://www.primitivebettys.blogspot.com/



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to close with a quote that I thought was very fitting for my life..


Happiness
It's not how much we have,but how much we enjoy,that makes happiness..
Charles Spurgeon...

Thanks for stopping by and all the ones that left such wonderful comments..
Have a great weekend..
Prim hugs,
Trena

3 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Love your pinkeeps, I hope to get outside saturday as well lots of clean up still to do in my flower beds. Enjoy being in your yard this weekend. Vicky

Carla said...

Love your pinkeeps, Trena! I love Betty's freebies. She's so generous to share. Isn't it amazing how fast things start to bloom in the Spring, with a couple of nice days. It is so welcome this year. Enjoy your weekend!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Primtastic pinkeeps Trena! You did an awesome job...Love all of them!
Robin